Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Say cheeese

Sometimes when it's hot and you're tired, sleepy, hungry and lethargic and you want to complain about everything, a cheesy, mayo-ey, crispy, gooey burger makes it all okay. Especially if it's cheap, and totally worth it, and bought from a little movable cart, and eaten on the side of the road with the cheese dripping down your fingers. And, I need to emphasize on this point: especially if it's loaded with cheese.

Went to this little thela in a khopcha on Law College road called Aasing's Kitchen, and had one of the most gratifying burgers after a long time. Had some cold coffee to wash it down and walked back all the way to the bus stop. Also had 'garlic bread' with actual garlic on some bread from another place :P

Oh, and by the way, my first article to get published on a news website ever. Do give it a read. And comment if you have any views. Click --> here. I'm pretty excited about it :D

Yay! Okay I'll go to sleep now because I have classes from 8:30 in the morning to 7 in the evening. Yes, I know. Death will happen.

Be back soon!
Love.

8 comments:

  1. Evil woman, stop tempting me!!!

    Anyway, pic banta hai..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and congrats on the article..

      Delete
    2. haha! thanks! :)
      I didn't click a picture. As soon as it came, I gobbled it up :)

      Delete
  2. Hmmmmm so you incline towards atheism (You need to be punished, better mind your ways.)

    lol :-P

    loved your article. Best of Luck!!!!!(your's favorite punctuation) Ahead...

    P.S. I believe in unison of Science and Religion
    and i forgot to mention m a diplomat :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard from somewhere that you get angry more easily if you're hungry. Ever read the back print of Hippo chips? Great, now I'm hungry.
    Congrats on your article! I love how we have similar views.
    And I have nominated you for the Creative Blogger Award! Congrats :D
    www.fancyawakenings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow another blog award already? :P
      I'll acknowledge it once I get some free time! thanks a lot :D

      Delete
  4. Yo! Read the article, and me likey it.
    Congrats. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you have a say! So, type away! :)